North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State: Live Stream, TV Channel and Start Time | 10/13/2022
The North Carolina Central Eagles (4-1) face a fellow MEAC opponent when they host the Morgan State Bears (2-3) on Thursday, October 13, 2022 at O’Kelly-Riddick Stadium. Keep reading below for all the details you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State
- Game Day: Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7: 30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: O’Kelly-Riddick Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Betting Information for North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State
North Carolina Central
North Carolina Central and Morgan State Stats
- North Carolina Central, on average, scores 12.0 more points (38.2) than Morgan State allows (26.2).
- This season Morgan State has forced one turnover, compared to the zero times North Carolina Central has turned the ball over.
- Morgan State has scored 23.4 points per game this season, 3.0 more than North Carolina Central has given up.
- Morgan State has turned the ball over four times this season, while North Carolina Central has zero takeaways.
North Carolina Central Players to Watch
- Davius Richard leads North Carolina Central with 1,036 passing yards (207.2 ypg) on 85-of-134 passing with nine touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 286 rushing yards (57.2 ypg) on 48 carries while scoring six touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Latrell Collier has rushed for 264 yards (52.8 per game) on 52 carries with three touchdowns.
- Devin Smith’s team-leading 273 receiving yards (54.6 yards per game) have come on 20 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Joaquin Davis has collected 160 receiving yards (32.0 yards per game) and one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes this year.
- Quentin McCall has hauled in seven catches for 133 yards (26.6 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Morgan State Players to Watch
- Carson Baker leads Morgan State with 592 passing yards (118.4 ypg) on 52-of-99 passing with six touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. He also adds 95 rushing yards (19.0 ypg) on 28 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Alfonzo Graham has carried the ball 75 times for a team-high 542 yards (108.4 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- This season Jabriel Johnson has rushed for 134 yards (26.8 per game) on 30 carries with one touchdown.
- Andre Crawley’s 128 receiving yards (25.6 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 10 receptions.
- Daymond Hamler has reeled in 10 passes for 125 yards (25.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Wilkins’ eight grabs this season have resulted in 103 yards (20.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Regional restrictions apply.
Morgan State at North Carolina Central
Sports Illustrated may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
The author of 5 books, 3 of which are New York Times bestsellers. I’ve been published in more than 100 newspapers and magazines and am a frequent commentator on NPR.